Working with us
Here’s what our staff say about working at River East Physiotherapy:
- “It’s all about the people. We have always been able to recruit and surround ourselves with a great group of caring and passionate individuals. It makes our work environment a fun and exciting place to be. It’s also a very clean, efficient and extremely well-organized facility.” – Don Charbonneau, BMR-PT
- “We have the best patients and the best staff! Hands down!” – Ashley Gusberti, BMR-PT.
- “I appreciate having good people around to discuss challenging cases and to bounce ideas off.” – Julia McDaniels, BMR-PT
- “I really enjoyed working with the team at River East, from the reception staff to the therapists. Everybody is ready to go out of their way to make sure patients’ needs are being met. I think this creates a great environment for both the patient and the clinician.” – Ryan Corkal, MPT, River East Physiotherapy alumnus
We have a bustling practice and a team of friendly, dedicated professionals. Our operations are highly organized – we have a full time Clinic Manager, and we are continuously improving our systems and processes to support our therapists and patients.
Living in Winnipeg
Winnipeg is known for its arts & cultural activity – world-class theatre, dance, live music, nightlife, and a serious food scene. Our clinics are located in North Kildonan, a calm neighbourhood with tree-lined streets and many charming homes. Housing and the cost of living is remarkably affordable compared to other major Canadian cities.
Here's what our physiotherapists say about Winnipeg:
- "I love that Winnipeg feels like a big village but it has all the services and amenities of a big city. I also love the amount of parks and green space our city has to offer, and how close we are to nature” - Julia McDaniels, BMR-PT
- “I love Winnipeg’s cultural diversity, how it’s family-oriented, and its tourist attractions, such as the Assiniboine Park Zoo, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and the Winnipeg Art Gallery. Winnipeg also has lots of employment opportunities, and it has an affordable cost of living.” - Justina Nweke, MPT
- “I love how multicultural Winnipeg is, and I appreciate this most when trying out different restaurants throughout the city. Also, the Winnipeg Jets!” – Ryan Pang, MPT
- "I love Winnipeg culture – there are so many amazing restaurants, events and beautiful areas to explore. I love the outdoors – the parks, both winter and summer trails and the surrounding lakes." - Maddy Lengyel, MPT
- “The summers are amazing – it gets really hot and there are so many lakes and beaches nearby. I mean white sand beaches and crystal clear water, I'm not exaggerating. Winnipeg is so underrated. When I came here in the summer of 2019 I was blown away by the quality and quantity of theatre, dance and live music.” – Andrea Grant, MScPT
- “I love the people of Winnipeg and I love the lakes and outdoors – in both the summer and the winter.” – Ryan Corkal, MPT, River East Physiotherapy alumnus