Registered Massage Therapist
We are currently seeking a Registered Massage Therapist to join our dynamic, professional team.
Working in a physiotherapy clinic provides an excellent opportunity to build and maintain your clinical skills.
We take care of the clinic environment and administration, so you can focus on your patients. All lotions, linens and supplies are provided. Rooms are all furnished. We do all your appointment bookings. And our two clinics are newly renovated.
We offer employee or contractor status, flexible hours, competitive split commission, and optional group insurance benefits. Massage therapist hours are flexible, Monday through Saturday.
Training in deep tissue, relaxation, scar, lymphatic and cupping massage techniques are all assets.
Interested? Send a letter of introduction and your resume to [email protected], with "massage therapy job" in the subject line. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We are always interested in meeting physiotherapists who would be a great fit for our team. We currently do not have any job openings, but if you think you’d be a great fit, we’d like to hear from you!
Send a letter of introduction and your resume to [email protected], with “physiotherapy job” in the subject line.
- Support staff to facilitate patient care – so you have more one-on-one time with each patient;
- Excellent renumeration;
- Professional development support;
- Mentorship from senior physiotherapists;
- Flexibility in appointment length (e.g. 60 and 30 minute slots) to accommodate your style and patient needs;
- A highly organized and clean working environment;
- Recently renovated facilities; and
- A well-established name in the community and with physicians - we have been operating since 1985.
Our current caseload includes WCB, MPI, private, orthopedic, sports injuries, vestibular, and neurological rehabilitation.
Assets include private practice experience, acupuncture certification, and experience or interest in:
- Neurological rehabilitation;
- Hand therapy; and/or
- Home care.
Our physiotherapists work a range of schedules, including full-time, part-time, weekdays, evenings and Saturdays.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.