Join our team of kind, friendly and dedicated professionals. Full-time and part-time opportunities are currently available.
- Full support staff – so you can focus more on your patients;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Professional development support;
- Customized mentorship plans;
- Slick charting software (we use Jane App) - chart from home and check your schedule on-the-go;
- Flexibility in appointment length - to accommodate your style and your patients' needs;
- A highly organized and clean working environment;
- Recently renovated facilities; and
- A well-established name in the community and with physicians - we have been operating since 1985.
- Private practice experience,
- Acupuncture certification, and
- Experience and/or interest in:
- Marketing and sales;
- Neurological rehabilitation;
- Telehealth / virtual physiotherapy; and/or
- Hand therapy.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Our current caseload includes WCB, MPI, private, orthopedic, sports injuries, vestibular, and neurological rehabilitation.
Contact us by sending a letter of introduction and your resume to [email protected] with "physiotherapist job" in the subject line.
Do you love working with people? We're seeking cheerful, energetic people to work as physiotherapy and administrative assistants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Greeting clients when they arrive;
- Taking clients to their treatment room;
- Answering phones;
- Scheduling appointments for clients face-to-face and over the phone;
- Handling payments;
- Administrative tasks to support the Clinic Manager;
- Assisting physiotherapists with patients, such as by applying heat and ice;
- Maintaining and testing the physio equipment;
- Keeping the treatment rooms clean and doing laundry; and
- Disinfecting surfaces and other housekeeping.
Ideal candidates will:
- Excel in customer service (experience in sales and/or hospitality are huge assets);
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Pay close attention to detail;
- Work well under pressure;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a basic computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and web browsing); and
- Be physically able to walk and be on their feet for a full shift.
Learn more about what we're doing to keep staff and patients safe on our blog.
Insterested? Send your resume to [email protected] with "physiotherapy assistant job" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Registered Massage Therapist
Working in a physiotherapy clinic provides an excellent opportunity for RMTs to build and maintain their clinical skills.
We take care of the clinic environment and administration so you can focus on your patients. All lotions, linens and supplies are provided. Rooms are all furnished. We do all your appointment bookings. And our two clinics are newly renovated.
We offer employee or contractor status, flexible hours, competitive split commission, and optional group insurance benefits. Massage therapist hours are flexible, Monday through Saturday.
Training in deep tissue, relaxation, scar, lymphatic and cupping massage techniques are all assets.
Interested? Send a letter of introduction and your resume to [email protected], with "massage therapy job" in the subject line. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.