We offer our physiotherapists:
- A large team of physiotherapist colleagues – learn from our 200+ years of collective experience.
- Existing referral relationships with physicians & dentists. We have been operating since 1985 and building relationships and our reputation ever since.
- A busy clinic environment – expect 5-10 assessments per week* and support to maintain your caseload.
- Full support staff – so you can focus more on your patients.
- Flexible appointment times - to suit your experience and style.
- Excellent remuneration package, including an extended health benefits program.
- Customized mentorship plans and professional development funding (value $2000+/year). Includes education allowance, career courses to build your skillset, in-house training, mentorship, paid subscription to education sites (e.g. Embodia), and more.
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointment bookings, invoicing, and billing for you.
- Slick charting software (we use Jane App) that lets you chart from home and check your schedule on-the-go.
- Private assessment rooms.
- A highly organized and clean working environment.
- Recently renovated facilities and well-maintained equipment.
- Specialized equipment, including vestibular equipment (goggles and vestibular models) and functional reconditioning equipment.
Our current caseload includes orthopedic, sports injuries, vestibular, neurological, Worker’s Compensation Board, and Manitoba Public Insurance (automobile insurance) clients.
Career advancement opportunities include:
- Focus on your clinical work and be a super-star therapist for your patients.
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side.
- Clinic ownership - Join us as a partner down the road.
As health care providers, we work hard to keep staff and patients safe. Read more here about how we keep our clinic clean, safe and secure. And all successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are now hiring a physiotherapist. Interested in working with us? Apply now by clicking here.
Both experienced physiotherapists and new grads are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from physiotherapists trained internationally and/or currently living outside of Canada.
Questions? Contact us, in confidence, at [email protected] with "physiotherapist job" in the subject line.
*for a full-time physiotherapist, with a proportional amount for a part-time physiotherapist