We have opportunities for registered physiotherapists who love orthopedics, neurological rehabilitation, and/or vestibular rehabilitation.
And we're always interested in meeting physiotherapists and physiotherapy students.
We offer our physiotherapists:
- Full support staff – so you can focus more on your patients;
- No admin work - we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing and billing for you;
- A busy clinic environment - expect 5-10 assessments per week, and support to build your caseload;
- Private assessment rooms;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Customized mentorship plans and professional development support;
- A large team of physiotherapists - learn from their extensive knowledge and experience;
- Slick charting software (we use Jane App) - letting you to chart from home and check your schedule on-the-go;
- Flexibility in appointment length;
- A highly organized and clean working environment;
- Career planning & progression;
- Specialized equipment, including vestibular goggles and vestibular models.
- Recently renovated facilities; and
- A well-established name in the community and with physicians - we have been operating since 1985 and have a wide referral base.
We currently have available:
- A full-time position, starting in Spring or Summer 2021. Take over an existing caseload!
- A part-time vestibular position, with a flexible start date. Option to grow this vestibular position into full-time role, or start a full-time position with a blended vestibular, orthopedic and/or neurological caseload.
Our current caseload includes WCB, MPI, private, orthopedic, sports injuries, vestibular, and neurological rehabilitation. We have a growing Parkinson's Disease program - creating an excellent opportunity for a physiotherapist with a keen interest in neurological rehab and leadership.
Contact us by sending a letter of introduction and your resume to [email protected] with "physiotherapist job" in the subject line.