We offer our physiotherapists:
- A busy clinic environment – expect 5-10 assessments per week and support to maintain your caseload.
- Existing referral relationships with physicians & dentists. We have been operating since 1985 and building relationships and our reputation ever since.
- Full support staff – so you can focus more on your patients.
- Flexible appointment times - to suit your experience and style.
- Excellent remuneration package, including an extended health benefits program.
- Customized mentorship plans and professional development funding (value $2000+/year). Includes education allowance, career courses to build your skillset, in-house training, mentorship, paid subscription to education sites (e.g. Embodia), and more.
- A large team of physiotherapist colleagues – learn from our 94+ years of collective experience
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointment bookings, invoicing, and billing for you.
- Slick charting software (we use Jane App) that lets you chart from home and check your schedule on-the-go.
- Private assessment rooms.
- A highly organized and clean working environment.
- Recently renovated facilities and well-maintained equipment.
- Specialized equipment, including vestibular equipment (goggles and vestibular models)
Our current caseload includes private, orthopedic, sports injuries, vestibular, neurological rehabilitation, Worker’s Compensation Board, and Manitoba Public Insurance (automobile insurance) clients. We have a growing Parkinson’s Disease program – creating an excellent opportunity for a physiotherapist with a keen interest in neurological rehab and leadership.
Career advancement options include:
- Focus on your clinical work and be a super-star therapist for your patients.
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side.
- Join us as a partner down the road (multiple locations).
As health care providers, we work hard to keep staff and patients safe. Read about all our COVID-19 precautions here. And all successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are currently hiring a part-time physiotherapist (with the possibility of increasing to a full-time role, if desired).
Interested? Apply now by clicking here.
Both experienced physiotherapists and new grads are encouraged to apply. We welcome applications from physiotherapists trained internationally and/or currently living outside of Canada.
Questions? Contact us, in confidence, at [email protected] with "physiotherapist job" in the subject line.