Are you a registered physiotherapist? We have full-time and part-time opportunities currently available.
We offer you:
- Full support staff – so you can focus more on your patients;
- No admin work - we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing and billing for you;
- A busy clinic environment - expect 5-10 assessments per week, and support to build your caseload;
- Private assessment rooms;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Customized mentorship plans and professional development support;
- A large team of physiotherapists - learn from their extensive knowledge and experience;
- Slick charting software (we use Jane App) - letting you to chart from home and check your schedule on-the-go;
- Flexibility in appointment length;
- A highly organized and clean working environment;
- Recently renovated facilities; and
- A well-established name in the community and with physicians - we have been operating since 1985 and have a wide referral base.
Our current caseload includes WCB, MPI, private, orthopedic, sports injuries, vestibular, and neurological rehabilitation. We have a growing Parkinson's Disease program - creating an excellent opportunity for a physiotherapist with a keen interest in neurological rehab and leadership.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply. And if you're currently a physiotherapy student, we'd love to hear from you too!
Contact us by sending a letter of introduction and your resume to [email protected] with "physiotherapist job" in the subject line.