Physiotherapists are movement experts. We draw on our university-level training to help our clients get back to their active lifestyles, recover from injury and achieve their physical goals.
Our treatment techniques:
- Relieve pain, drug-free
- Strengthen muscles
- Restore joint movement
- Increase exercise tolerance
- Improve coordination
- Promote health & fitness
- Prevent injury
- Restore function
- Help you understand your condition and your body
At River East Physiotherapy & Sports Fitness Clinics, we:
- Treat all conditions involving muscles, bones, joints and nerves.
- Treat all ages: children, teens, adults and seniors.
- Provide one-to-one sessions with physiotherapists.
- Offer hip & knee classes led by a physiotherapist.
On top of their university degrees in physiotherapy, our team has a variety of post-graduate skill sets they can apply to your care, from needling to hands-on techniques.
Once you know your injury or condition, use our Injury and Conditions Resource to learn more. Your physiotherapist will also help you better understand your specific condition.
Learn more here about the Top 5 Reasons to See a Physiotherapist.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care. That means:
- You're the boss! We give you the information you need to make informed decisions about your care.
- We help you get the healthcare mix that's right for you, by collaborating with your doctor, dentist, athletic therapist, massage therapist or personal trainer (with your permission and guidance).
Still not sure whether physiotherapy is right for you? Call us now to arrange a free 15-minute phone consultation with a physiotherapist.