Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy are covered under many extended health benefits plans. At each appointment, we provide you with a detailed receipt for you to submit to your insurance company.
If your insurance plan allows for direct billing, we can direct bill to the following insurance companies for both physiotherapy and massage therapy:
Insurance coverage tips for clients:
- Physiotherapy is tax deductible, for those who qualify.
- Every plan is unique. Before your appointment, always check with your insurance provider to confirm whether your therapy is covered under your plan, and if there are any conditions. For example:
- Do you require a referral from a medical doctor for your therapy to be covered by your insurance?
- Does your insurance only cover a certain number of treatments? If so, how many?
- If your injury is work-related, make sure to bring your Worker's Compensation Board claim number to your first appointment.
- If your injury is the result of a motor vehicle accident, make sure to bring your Manitoba Public Insurance bodily injury claim number to your first appointment.