Do you want a job that has a meaningful impact on people's lives? At our clinic, helping people is what we do, every day. As rehabilitation professionals, we work as a team to get our clients back to their active, healthy lifestyles.
We will soon be hiring a part-time physiotherapy assistant. For this role, we are currently looking for someone friendly and well-organized.
What you’ll be doing:
- Speaking to people on the phone. You'll be building relationships, matching patients to the right therapist, and setting patients up for success with their treatment;
- Welcoming people when they arrive;
- Ensuring patients get the appointments they need;
- Handling payments;
- Supporting the Clinic Manager with some administrative tasks;
- Helping physiotherapists with patient care, such as by supervising exercises or applying heat and ice;
- Keeping equipment safe and effective, by maintaining it and testing it regularly;
- Keeping patients and staff healthy by disinfecting surfaces, cleaning treatment rooms, cleaning equipment, doing laundry, and other housekeeping.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excel in customer service (experience in sales and/or hospitality are huge assets);
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Pay close attention to detail;
- Work well under pressure;
- Have a basic computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and web browsing); and
- Be physically able to walk and be on their feet for a full shift.
As a health care provider, we work hard to keep staff and patients safe. Read about all our precautions to prevent the spread of infection here. All successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Interested? Check back here soon! You'll be able to apply online once we start hiring.
We will provide substantial training for the right candidate.