Physiotherapy, Athletic Therapy and Massage Therapy are covered under many extended health benefits plans. At each appointment, we provide you with a detailed receipt for you to submit to your insurance company.
If your insurance plan allows for direct billing, we can direct bill to the following insurance companies for physiotherapy:
For athletic therapy, we can direct bill to Manitoba Blue Cross, Worker's Compensation Board of Manitoba (WCB) and Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI).
Insurance coverage tips for clients:
- Some insurance plans provide separate insurance for physiotherapy and athletic therapy, which can extend the amount of coverage available to treat your condition.
- Before your appointment, always check with your insurance provider whether your therapy is covered under your plan. Every plan is unique.
- Physiotherapy is tax deductible, for those who qualify.
- If your injury is work-related, make sure to bring your Worker's Compensation Board claim number to your first appointment.
- If your injury is the result of a motor vehicle accident, make sure to bring your Manitoba Public Insurance bodily injury claim number to your first appointment.