Do you love working with people? We're seeking cheerful, energetic people to work as physiotherapy and administrative assistants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Greeting clients when they arrive;
- Taking clients to their treatment room;
- Answering phones;
- Scheduling appointments for clients face-to-face and over the phone;
- Handling payments;
- Administrative tasks to support the Clinic Manager;
- Assisting physiotherapists with patients, such as by applying heat and ice;
- Maintaining and testing the physio equipment;
- Keeping the treatment rooms clean and doing laundry; and
- Disinfecting surfaces and other housekeeping.
Ideal candidates will:
- Excel in customer service (experience in sales and/or hospitality are huge assets);
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Pay close attention to detail;
- Work well under pressure;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a basic computer proficiency (including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and web browsing); and
- Be physically able to walk and be on their feet for a full shift.
Learn more about what we're doing to keep staff and patients safe on our blog.
Insterested? Send your resume to [email protected] with "physiotherapy assistant job" in the subject line. No phone calls please. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.