Updated May 10, 2023
As regulated health professionals, we follow direction from the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba to prevent the spread of infection and to ensure a safe & sanitary environment.
What We Do
- We're a mask-friendly environment. Our staff wear personal protective equipment, based on direction provided by government.
- All staff sanitize their hands between each client, at minimum.
- All linens (e.g. pillowcases, blankets, towels, gowns) are washed after each use.
- Patient treatment rooms are sanitized after each patient.
- We sanitize frequently touched surfaces with government-approved disinfectants. Surfaces touched by patients, such as treatment beds or bells, are wiped down after each use. Other frequently touched surfaces, such as countertops and door handles, are sanitized frequently.
- Exercise equipment is sanitized after each use.
- All treatment spaces are two meters apart or more - making it easy to physically distance from other patients. This is also true for our hip & knee classes.
- We've gone paperless as much as possible. For instance, patients are now asked to fill out intake forms online before their appointment. We can also send your customized exercise program, including photos and videos, directly to your email.
- We offer virtual physiotherapy for patients who prefer to receive physiotherapy from the comfort of their home.
What Patients Do
- You are welcome to wear a mask to your in-person appointments. If you're wearing a mask, your therapist will wear a mask.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive at the clinic.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please wear a mask or reschedule your appointment. Remember, you can reschedule to virtual physiotherapy to get the care you need from home.
- Tell us if there's anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable!
These measures align with the guidelines and directions provided by the College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba and the Province of Manitoba. We will continue to monitor these public health guidelines and adapt our practices accordingly.